LIMITED WARRANTY AGREEMENT
Katalystcycling's frames carry a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects in material and/or workmanship for to the original owner. Forks, stems, bars, seat posts, paint and decals are warranted for 1 year against defects in material and workmanship. We reserve the option to repair or replace your product, depending upon the identified issue and the repairs necessary.
WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Normal wear and tear
- Improper assembly
- Improper follow-up maintenance or maintenance by an unauthorized technician.
- Installation of parts or accessories not originally intended for, or compatible with, the frameset as sold
- Damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect
Labor charges for part replacement or change over
- Damage or deterioration to the surface finish, aesthetics or appearance of the frame; or damage due to UV exposure, sweat, salt air, corrosive mud, or other chemicals.
Frames or framesets are not designed, engineered, distributed, manufactured, or retailed for uses in trick riding, ramp riding, jumping, aggressive riding, riding on severe terrain, riding in severe climates, riding with heavy loads, commercial activities. Any non-standard use can substantially shorten the useful product life cycle. Such uses may damage the bicycle, can cause serious injury to the rider, and in all cases will void this warranty.
SUBMIT WARRANTY CLAIM
- You will also need to email us a copy of your original proof of purchase showing the following: date purchased, frame serial number, your name and address. Complete the following form: KATALYSTCYCLING WARRANTY FORM and email to email@example.com
- We will contact you for more details if needed.
- Once the foregoing is completed, we will determine whether the frame is warrantable or repairable
- Once we make a decision on the warranty, we will contact you via email.